Buy spravato online
Buy spravato online Esketamine, also known as-ketamine or S-ketamine, is the S enantiomer of ketamine, is a dissociative hallucinogen drug used as a general anesthetic and as an antidepressant for treatment of depression. It is sold under the brand names Spravato, Ketanest, among others.
Pharmacology. Esketamine is indicated in combination with an oral antidepressant for the treatment of treatment-resistant depression in adults. It is also indicated for the treatment of depressive symptoms in adults with major depressive disorder experiencing acute suicidal ideation or behavior.
Esketamine nasal spray cost
SPRAVATO® Safety and Tolerability
- SPRAVATO® nasal spray was evaluated for safety in both short- and long-term clinical trials of adults diagnosed with treatment-resistant depression
- Do not take SPRAVATO® if you have a blood vessel disease (aneurysm), an abnormal connection between your blood vessels (arteriovenous malformation), a history of bleeding in the brain or if you are allergic to esketamine, ketamine or any of the ingredients in SPRAVATO®. Talk to your healthcare provider to learn more.
SPRAVATO® Side Effects
Serious side effects include feeling sleepy (sedation), dissociation, abuse, increased risk of suicidal thoughts and behavior, increased blood pressure, problems with thinking clearly and bladder problems. The most commonly observed side effects in adults taking SPRAVATO® and an oral antidepressant were:
- Feeling sleepy (sedation).
- Spinning sensation.
- Decreased feeling of sensitivity (numbness).
- Feeling anxious.
- Lack of energy.
- Increased blood pressure.
- Feeling drunk.
- Feeling very happy or excited.